Mobile Security Trailers Meet
According to the National Equipment Report, 21% of construction sites experience theft on a weekly basis. Since the COVID-19 crisis, theft rates have soared an estimated 50% as reported by the Construction Enquirer.
More than ever, construction equipment yards and sites are the preferred targets of thieves— as you see in this video. Why? The answer is simple. Not only can the equipment be easily sold, but it can also be broken down and sold for its parts or the metals. Of particular interest are non-automotive catalytic converters, among many other components.
Why the Interest in Your Yard?
A catalytic converter is a critical emissions-control device that contains precious metals more valuable than gold. With prices of these metals rising, so does the thieve’s interest in your equipment yard.
- Platinum: As high as $1,300/ounce
- Palladium: As high as $3,000/ounce
- Rhodium: As high as $29,000/ounce
Mobile Security Trailers Address Equipment Yard Challenges
Wherever equipment is stored, whether at a construction site or a retail rental yard, these assets are of huge interest to increasingly savvy criminals who are evaluating your site’s vulnerabilities. Because of this owners and project managers are faced with finding the most affordable and effective security solutions to protect their assets.
One of the top options to address these vulnerabilities is by deploying Mobile Video Surveillance Security Trailers, or MSTs. MSTs combines advanced analytics, video surveillance, and human intervention technologies to provide:
- Complete 24/7/365 security
- Coverage of large, dark, or remote areas
- Security that is not impacted by fatigue, inattentiveness, fear, intimidation, or dishonesty
- Live call-down intervention
- Swift Law Enforcement response
- Decreased security costs
Top Advantages of ESI Mobile Security Trailers
ESI’s Mobile Security Trailers use top-of-the-line ProActive Video Monitoring technology to provide remote video surveillance unmatched by other remote surveillance systems on the market. Our mobile security trailers are completely customizable, long-lasting, weather-resistant, and competitively priced.
- Proactive Video Monitoring verifies intruders in real-time to reduce false alarms and increase response times to real threats.
- Cameras on masts provide a 360° view of the site
- Solar-powered units ensure your site is protected day and night.
- Autonomous units can be easily moved around the site.
- Swift deployment
- Short or long-term temporary solution
- Completely customizable solution
- Effective crime deterrence
With ESI Mobile Surveillance Trailers, you don’t need to worry about powering the units, monitoring the cameras, or the high cost of security guards. All you need to do is call us, and we take care of the rest! With over 20 years of experience in business security, we understand your security challenges and meet them with the most effective solutions.
Call us today at 281-385-5300 or Contact Us through the website.