Are You Concerned About Theft?
According to the National Equipment Report, 21% of construction sites experience theft on a weekly basis. Since the COVID-19 crisis, theft rates have soared an estimated 50% as sites have experienced shutdowns, delays, and diminished personnel on the site.
It’s a criminal’s ideal scenario and a construction business’ worst nightmare having hundreds of thousands and even millions of dollars in inventory and equipment open and vulnerable to theft and damages, shrinking security budgets, and increasingly determined criminals.
I’m sure you know as well as we do, the results of theft are undeniably disruptive, costly, and can even be devastating in an already challenging economic climate.
Fortunately, you have the power to create a site where theft isn’t an option with ESI’s Mobile Security Trailers (MST).
ESI’s Mobile Security Trailers are a powerful new option in mobile video surveillance and event-based live video monitoring. This cost-saving solution is being deployed across the US to upgrade security while decreasing costs and risks by using analytics, exclusive software and US-based intervention specialists to detect and deter crime.
Here are some key advantages:
- Proactive Video Monitoring verifies intruders in real-time to reduce false alarms and increase response times to real threats.
- Cameras on masts provide a 360° view of the site
- Solar-powered units ensure your site is protected day and night.
- Autonomous units can be easily moved around the site.
- Swift deployment
- Short or long-term temporary solution
- Completely customizable solution
- Effective crime deterrence
Why pay a security guard, who can only cover one part of your site at a time, an hourly rate when you can protect your entire construction site or yard for a fraction of the cost?
If you feel, like we do, that it’s about time construction sites have the upper hand in security, feel free to give us a call today.